- Taking off ties and roll up sleeves of people in the middle of a formal meeting is embarrassing, they will not look formal.
- Time management schedule for American businesswomen tend to be extremely strict.
- When you’re invited to a dinner party, talking about work is inappropriate and Arabs don’t expect gifts.
- Time in Hong Kong is a gold and they utilize every a single second and when it comes to time, they are serious.
- Wiping the face with a towel considers weird from a Chinese perspective.